Monday, November 10, 2008

Who Do I Think I Am Anyway?

Yes, I bore even myself with my didactic polemics. Always railing against something, blah blah blah... Meh. No one has to read what I write. ;o)

So I joined Facebook not long ago and have re-established conversations and relationships with people from my past. That is a bizarre trip in self-exploration, let me tell ya! It amazes me how much power some memories still have... and how just seeing a photo or update from someone can throw me for a loop. Some good. Some not.

I haven't gained any great insights, yet. For the most part, it's just good wholesome fun, but every once in a while I find myself picking emotional scabs to see what still bleeds.

And for something completely different - G-Rex's team did very well at the Science Olympiad competition... her (very young) team placed first in Gunk and third in both Architecture and Metric Mastery... got a write-up in the local paper and everything. Yay G-Rex!

1 comment:

  1. "but every once in a while I find myself picking emotional scabs to see what still bleeds."

    Good grief sista, you ARE a sadist. ;P

    WTG G-Rex!!!

    ReplyDelete