Sunday, November 30, 2008

Memories...

Facebook. It's pretty wild.

Today I became friends with a girl I wasn't particularly nice to, growing up. She was one of my cousin's best friends, but I kind of had a chip on my shoulder about her and wasn't as friendly (back then) as I should have been. Want to know why? Of course you do.

Because, in first grade, she was one of the few girls who would play Army with me, but we always fought over who got to be general. Or, rather, she would declare herself general and go play with our other friends and I would sulk in a corner because *I* wanted to be general.

It didn't occur to me, then, just to think it was cool that other girls would play Army with me. Or to attempt a coups, for that matter. Heh

1 comment:

  1. aw crap,i SO woulda been into setting an ambush with ya', lol ~ where was I?! ~;D

    That's so cool you connected with her... did she remember that?..lol... i wanna find Becky. do you remember her?

    LOVE!

    ~sarah

    ReplyDelete