Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Pleased

I'm exhausted, today, so I haven't mentally sorted and poked at the events of the past few days of #mooreandme to the point where I can form thoughts into words. Fortunately, some bloggerly sorts do not slack like I do.

This post, How #MooreandMe Worked, is a great breakdown of how and why this particular protest worked. It's not a blog I'd read before this, but I'm definitely a fan now.

Which reminds me. You know, one of my favorite things about this whole event? I have happened upon tweeters, bloggers, writers, and other all-around good people that I likely never would have encountered otherwise. My world expanded and became cozier all over the course of a week. I feel less alone.

Also, Sady Doyle. Lovely and inspiring and exactly right.

There's so much more, of course. But if you don't read any other links today, read those.

Thank you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment