Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Culmination

I just double-checked the CD to make sure everything burned properly. It did. So I put the CD into its jewel case and the case atop the pile that represents a whole lotta pride. Fear of the work it entailed to create this stack of paper almost overcame me. I almost dropped out of the history class because I was so scared of this project. And here it is, now, completed. Ready to submit, tonight, when I present my final project to my professor and my class.

For my History of Women in the American West class, I had to do an oral history interview, transcribe it, and pull it all together in a way that the county archives can hold it and use it. Finding someone to interview, coming up with questions and actually doing a face-to-face interview was one of the more difficult things I've done.

I'm so outrageously relieved. And proud.

No comments:

Post a Comment